Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome

Howdy everyone!

Well I wanted to start a blog to have a place to be able to share my thoughts on products that I get to try for FREE! I bet you are wondering what is this some kind of a joke! But let me tell you some sites are legit. I'm currently an active member of BzzAgent, I absolutely love trying new things and writing reviews on them. What makes it even better is I get it for free yay. 

I just joined Influenster a few weeks ago and I have my first VoxBox coming my way. I can't wait to see what goodies I get in the box.

Obviously to get chosen you have to make the effort to do surveys and give you honest opinion on products. If you have the time to do that then why not give it a shot right?!?

I will leave the links to the two sites I'm part of if anyone else is interested. 

I have a BzzKit on the way along with a VoxBox so soon I will have some reviews up.

www.bzzagent.com

www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment