Monday, January 26, 2015

Reese's Spread Vox Box

Can we say YUMMO!!!! Again thanks to Influesnter I received a jar of Reese's Spread for free to test out. I was excited to get the news that I got this Vox Box since it had been a few months since my last one.

My daughter sure was happy to be able to try this out with me as you can tell!


We first gave it a try with apples and bananas, it's AMAZING! It's not a creamy spread at all, it has the consistency of the peanut butter used in the candy. So it has a little crunch to it, because of this it's not really easy to spread on the fruit but hey a little mess never hurt anyone LOL

After we used it for snack purposes I finally made the choice to use it in muffins after visiting their site for ideas.

Chocolate Banana Muffins  is what I made and they are yummy! The only thing I would change is for the topping I would use brown sugar instead of regular sugar. As you can see in the picture my streusel never browned, it still tasted good but it did not brown at all. I also like more of a banana flavor to my muffins so if you are like me I suggest adding more banana.


In the end my family was very happy with this jar of Reese's Spread. I will leave you guys with a picture of my daughter enjoying her muffin this morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment