Monday, January 26, 2015

Aussie Vox Box




I have been slacking big time! Finally the Holiday's are over and with the new year I can get back to blogging again!

A few months back I received from Influenster the Aussie Vox Box. I was excited to get this because I LOVE Aussie products. In the box as you can see I received 2 full size hair sprays to try for free. I got the Freeze hair spray and the Sprunch hair spray. 

The Freeze one I do not use daily, it's a really strong hold that I love to use when I have my hair pulled back or in a bun. It sure controls any loose hairs and makes for a smooth look.


The Sprunch hair spray smells great and it has a strong hold to it. It's more than what I like using since I normally use flexible hold when it comes to my curls. In the picture below you can tell how strong of a hold the hair spray has. I style my hair with flexible hold mouse and then sprayed the Sprunch hair spray over the curls. I used my hands to give it a tousled look and that's it. Once my hair dried this was the finished result. I'm not a fan of the feel of it. Like I stated above I like flexible holds since I can run my fingers through my curls. 


I kept using the Sprunch hair spray until I was done with it. I did not buy it, but I do buy the Aussie flexible hold hair spray and I still use the Freeze hair spray when my hair is pulled back.


Once again I was very happy with this Vox Box and with my Aussie products.


No comments:

Post a Comment