Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New products coming soon, thanks to BzzAgent!

I know I have been quiet but hey a girl can only do reviews when free things are heading her way LOL Thanks to BzzAgent I will soon have THREE new products to test out and write reviews. I can't wait!

The first one is Silk Almond Coconut Blends.



Can't wait to make some smoothies using this and to bake some goodies. Should be fun and super tasty!

Next is Heluva Good! Dips.


I love me some dips to snack on! So I can't wait to try this out, never really heard of this brand so I'm excited for this one.

Then finally it's the new Charmin plus the scent of chamomile. 


I have never used toilet paper that smelled pretty LOL the scent is on the actual roll so it's not on the toilet paper. I'm interested to see how strong the smell will be and if it will keep my bathroom smelling good.

So now you know what's upcoming for me. Once again all these products are coming my way free thanks to BzzAgent








No comments:

Post a Comment