Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Heluva Good Dips



Thanks to BzzAgent I had another lovely campaign going! This time for HeluvaGood Dips! I got my box full of goodies in the mail and I was excited to try them out. I had never heard of this brand before, honestly when it came to dips I usually just bought the Kroger brand. 


The above picture as you can tell is all the goodies I received for free from BzzAgent.


So on one of my trips to Kroger I found some of the flavors not all of them. And on the plus side as you can tell they had a sale 2/$3.00 oh yeah! Came home with the French Onion and the Roasted Garlic Caramelized Onion one.


The first thing I did was pop this baby open and eat it with carrots! I LOVE eating carrots and even more when I have something yummy to dip them in. This dip is very thick and full of flavor! You could even try chips what ever you like with these dips. I fell in love with the flavors and can't wait to try the other ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment