Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kettle Brand




Today is all about the KETTLE BRAND! Look at this yummy goodness I was able to try thanks to BzzAgent! What's better than a snack made with non-GMO and preservative-free ingredients. No MSG, gluten and trans fat free!!! All that makes a pretty damn tasty snack. And if you are environmentally friendly  the Kettle Brand uses biodiesel, reclaimed water, solar and wind power to reduce waste and CO2 emissions. I had no idea but thanks to BzzAgent I found all this out!

Then look at all the awesome flavors they have!!! Siriracha popcorn heck yeah sign me up!




I was super excited when my free coupons came in the mail! I could not wait to visit my local Kroger and see what flavors I could find. Sadly when I went to Kroger they did not have many flavors. They keep these guys in the "health food" section and not a lot of display area for them. The popcorn was only available in White Cheddar. When I really wanted Siriracha flavor ones. And the Real Sliced Potatoes came in BBQ only. 



I picked up my two bags of goodies and took them home. My only complaint was that the bag of chips is so much smaller than the regular bag of Kettle chips. The chips were opened up the following day and inhaled by my daughter and her daddy. In one sitting they ate the entire bag of chips LOL I had a few chips and they are good, they did not leave a greasy feeling on my hands at all. Very crispy with a nice thick cut and full of flavor. The popcorn was opened up the next day by me, I'm the only popcorn eater in my house. It has a nice flavor to it that is not over powering at all...I'm still on the hunt for siriracha flavor popcorn so I hope my local Kroger will carry that flavor soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment