Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cheerios Protein

I know I have been quiet lately, I have been gathering up all my stuff for the Kroger's Taste of Mexico lately. But yesterday I received from BzzAgent my FREE box of Cheerios Protein Cinnamon Almond!


This morning I gave them a try with some sliced up bananas. Now let me tell you the ONE thing I can't stand is artificial almond flavor! BUT this box of Cheerios is GOOD!!! I don't have that bad artificial almond taste in my mouth at all. The little almond granola clusters are so good. It's the right touch of cinnamon with almond in every bite. I really enjoyed my bowl this morning a lot. I know they say protein gives you energy, and maybe it did for me because today I have been all over the place! My SO even told me this morning "What did you eat because I need that energy!" Of course I yell back as I'm walking out the door "the new cheerios cereal it's on the table!" 


This cereal is truly yummy, if you are looking for a healthy new cereal I highly recommend this product! I can't wait to try the other flavor they have.

This is right from the BzzAgent website:

"The toasted O’s made with whole grain, combined with real cinnamon and crunchy almond granola clusters come together in a delicious harmony of two great flavors. Look for Oats & Honey and Cinnamon Almond flavors on your next shopping trip at a Kroger Co. store."

No comments:

Post a Comment