Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Taste of Mexico at Kroger's!!!

As you guys know I'm part of BzzAgent and the campaign that just started up is the Culinary Celebration at Krogers.


I'm excited to see what the store has to offer. They are going to have a 3 week long "Fiesta of flavor" going on with events being held each weekend. Sounds like fun! Now when it comes to Mexican food and what I need when I cook I just go to "Mi Tienda" Kroger's has never really been the store I go to when I need "traditional" ingredients for my food. But hey I'm willing to give them a chance and see how it goes.

They are going to have marinated meats now ready to go. Now I'm the type that would rather just marinate my own fajita's than buy the store brand. I guess I will have to wait and see how this will taste.


Another thing they will offer is precooked meals ready to go. Now this will be truly interesting, to see if these little packets will have the right flavor and kick to the meat that we all expect in Mexican food.


I'm waiting on my BzzKit to arrive with the following goodies:

  • A FREE bottle of Cajeta Coronado
  • A citrus squeezer for limes
  • A FREE coupon for Kroger Mexican Marinated Meats (16–24 oz, any variety)
  • A FREE coupon for Kroger Fully Cooked Mexican EntrĂ©es (16 oz, any variety)
  • $1.50-off coupons to share with other shoppers — you’ll receive a few for Kroger’s Mexican Marinated Meats AND Fully Cooked Mexican EntrĂ©es
Can we say YUMMO to the cajeta oh yeah, you know I'm going to make some Choco-Flan as soon as I get my hands on it. I'm honestly pretty excited to try the new foods being offered. I love to eat and I love to cook I just hope I wont be disappointed. But hey that's what it's all about right?!? Going out and testing out new things and giving an honest review about it.

Once my BzzKit comes in I will post pictures and let ya'll know how the "Taste of Mexico" goes.

Visit Kroger's Taste of Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment