Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Influenster TLC VoxBox



So thanks to Influenster I was given the chance to get the TLC VoxBox! 



I was super excited to receive my little box in the mail that day. As you can see the box contained the following:

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
Coupon for Breyer's Gelato Indulgences
Puffs to Go
Ivory Bar Soap
Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

The Shell Fuel Rewards is a card that you link your debit card or credit card to, so this way you can receive fuel rewards depending on the money you spend. Now I'm all about saving money on gas, this is why I shop at Kroger's! Spend money on grocery's and get fuel point woot woot (shop on the weekend and you get double!) Anywho what I like about the Shell Fuel Rewards is that you get fuel rewards for eating at selected restaurants. This is a plus for me! Honestly I have to wait and see if I would really use it, I don't have a shell station close to me and my local Kroger's has a gas station now. I don't see myself using a Shell station any time soon but the idea rocks if you don't have a Kroger's!

Puffs to Go WITH LOTION is so convenient. Small package that fits in my diaper bag perfect for little noses right?!? The added lotion will keep little noses from turning red, and with spring in full effect those allergies are sure acting up. I'm a huge tissue user and having this little bad boy in my bag is awesome. 

The Ivory bar of soap is going to be put in the microwave so it can explode and I can turn it into bath time fun for my little girl. Seriously people check on out Pinterest and you will see so many post on the things you can do with this bar of soap. You can even make your own laundry detergent! What I like is that it's free of dyes and heavy perfumes. This is great for my little girl who has very sensitive skin, poor baby at 2 months old had a reaction to perfumed baby shampoo all over her little face and chest. From that moment we made the choice to go with things free of dyes and perfumes for her. 

The Avon Wrinkle Smoother to me was ok. Honestly I'm 31 years old and I embrace my wrinkles. This product was just not for me at all, I did give it a try over my make up like it said to do and yes it does it's job. It truly does blur the wrinkles I have in the corner of my eyes. But as a person who hardly wears make up and a first time mom I don't really have time to be adding an extra step to my "face routine" LOL I'm sure this product would be great for someone who is concerned about their wrinkles but for me I could do without it.

Now my favorite thing in this box was the Breyer's Gelato Indulgences ice cream! I had to go to Walmart to find the ice cream and I came home with a lovely sized ice cream tin of raspberry cheesecake! Let me tell you this was delicious, the gelato is so soft and creamy. The graham crackers on top is a little too much if you grab too many in one spoonful. But look at this picture


Look at how yummy that ice cream looks! That was on our date night what can I say we love playing video games. And what better way to end the night that on the Xbox One and some Gelato!

In all I was happy with my goodies in the TLC VoxBox, thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to review these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment