Thursday, May 7, 2015

Carefree Fresh is Fierce!



I know most of my blogs have been thanks to BzzAgent, but I finally got a VoxBox from Influenster!!!! I was able to participate in the Carefree Fresh is Fierce VoxBox. I received some pantie liners to try out for free and I was glad to do so.

I have never used Carefree pantie liners, I usually buy Always pantie liners so this was a new product for me. I use pantie liners daily now thanks to being a mom! After having a kid my bladder is just not that great. Lets be honest when I sneeze or laugh too much I might have a leak. But after child birth it's normal and now I use pantie liners daily. 



Once I got my box I tried them out the next day. I love that they are individually wrapped so I can carry some in my diaper bag. They stay in place and get the job done. I really like them, fresh is truly fierce when you know you don't have to worry about any accidents at all! Thanks Carefree!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment