Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Heebie Jeebie Foot Peel Kit by Perfectly Posh

Have you heard of Posh yet? I did from a friend of mine who became a consultant and slowly but surely I have become a fan of Perfectly Posh and now I'm a consultant! I have face masks, body scrubs, bath bombs, soaps, lotions....I think you get the idea. Recently Posh has released a foot peel kit that they call Heebie Jeebie this is what it says on their site.

Might I add that this is a VEGAN product how awesome is that!


Pampering isn’t always for the faint of heart—if you’re looking to naturally get the softest feet you’ve had in years, skip the razors and graters at the salon and PEEL!
Our vegan blend of natural skin exfoliators deeply penetrates to remove years of dead skin on your feet and toes. Old, cracked, and dry skin simply peels away to give you weeks of soft, smooth feet about 7–10 days after use. After treatment is complete, apply Perfectly Posh Schwanky & Soft Exfoliating Créme nightly to maintain fabulous feet for six to eight weeks or longer.
Kit contains one full treatment:
Peeling gel
Protective pink booties
Polka-dot socks
So I placed my order to give this foot peel a try, this is how it looks it's just a box and inside you have the gel, pink booties and the socks. I wish I would of taken a picture of all the items but I was excited to try this and my toddler wanted my attention. For $24 that's not bad at all when the results will be awesome feet!


DAY 1 (THURSDAY MAY 7TH)


I followed the instructions on the box, I soaked my feet for 20 minutes before applying the gel. Now the box says to use half the gel on one foot and the other half on the other foot. Let me tell you this is A LOT of gel!!! It was a mess, I recommend having a towel underneath and actually just squeezing the gel into the pink plastic booties. I wish Posh would thicken up the gel so it would not be so runny and less of a mess when you are applying it.  After you do that you put your cool polka dot socks on and wait an hour. I walked around a bit chasing my toddler and one of my booties broke and I started to leak. So on top of my polka dot socks I added another pair of socks to help with the wetness. My feet started to tingle and I got this fresh and cool feeling that was very relaxing. After the hour passed I went and washed all the gel off and my feet kept that awesome cool and fresh feeling all through the night. It was actually very refreshing.

The following pictures are of my feet (eww) and I have used no filters at all, I used my iPhone 4s to take all the pictures.


DAY 4 (MONDAY MAY 11TH)

                                   

In 4 days I started to see peeling on the arch and heel of my feet. The ball of my foot and my toes never peeled. I did nothing different to my feet at all, took my normal morning shower and I applied lotion to them because it's a habit of mine. I know some consultants are saying it's good to soak your feet again ever two days to help the peeling but I never did. 


DAY 5 (TUESDAY MAY 12TH)


After my shower I looked at my feet and saw this! It was so hard not to pick at it, kind of reminded me of being a kid and pouring glue on your hand and letting it dry. I was kind of grossed out seeing this and I forced myself NOT to wear flip flops during this process. You really are just shedding this dead skin and it's not cute at all. 


DAY 6 (WEDNESDAY MAY 13TH)

                                   

Now you can see so much more peeling! You can even see how my skin looks now that it's peeled. Once again I had taken a shower and got dressed and looked down at my feet. I have no idea why my left foot was so pinkish LOL You can really see how my heels peeled and it was going up to the side of my feet. Oh the temptation to pick at it was so hard I just wanted to peel it!!! Like I said before I always applied lotion in the morning and at the end of the day my feet would still end up looking like this.

DAY 7 (THURSDAY MAY 14TH)


By this time my right foot was the only one still peeling. Look at all that dead skin just wanting to be picked at!!!! My left foot was all done, I did not see any more dead skin on it or anything. My feet felt really soft and I continued to do my normal routine of lotion right after the shower. 

All this happened in a week! Can you believe it, it actually did work and it was fun and kind of gross to watch your feet peel. To top it off it only cost $24 to get this done!

DAY 13 (WEDNESDAY MAY 20TH)


I took this picture downstairs instead of upstairs in my room so the lighting is different. Now almost 2 weeks later you can still see some skin peeling on my right foot. This is above my heel and below my ankle. My feet still feel amazing and are so soft.

In the end I must say this product is a keeper. I don't mind doing this every single time flip flop weather comes along, or when I feel my feet need it. Posh has not steered me wrong at all, with all the products I have bought I really do like this company a lot. I will be honest when this came out I was a little skeptical, even a friend of mine tried this out and she said her feet did not peel at all. I don't know what I did different, we both soaked our feet for 20 minutes, BUT I know I take really long hot showers and that could be why my feet peeled and hers did not. 

If you want to check out Perfectly Posh and get your own check my site out.

www.poshbymarthatxn.com 

Remember these are my views and my own pictures. This product was purchased by me and I made the choice to do a review on it. Not everyone will have the same results. 


4 comments:

  1. This is aweaome Martha!! And thanks so much for the shout out. I'm even more excited to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing such a great review with pics of entire process. I am actually soaking my feet right now to begin my peeling journey. Should my current consultant (who just recently began selling Posh) decide to quit selling I will contact you to begin ordering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deona!!! You just made me see how I need to start doing even more reviews now <3 Keep me posted on how your foot peel goes, hope you have great results! Good luck to your Posh consultant on her journey, Posh is an amazing company to work for.

      Thank you so much for the comment and reminding me that I need to get back to my blog.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. tructiepbongda

    ReplyDelete