Thursday, May 7, 2015

International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free creamer


Once again (In April) thanks to BzzAgent I received a coupon to try the International Delight Sugar free & Fat free coffee creamer. I'm a HUGE coffee drinker so as soon as I got this coupon I went right on over to my local Kroger store and got some. I picked the French Vanilla flavor and boy was I happy.

I got home turned my Keurig on and made an Italian Roast coffee using the new creamer. It has a great flavor, not as bold or strong like the original but still good. It sure was sweet, I did not even add as much sugar as I normally would using the this creamer. I used it every morning with my cup of coffee and truly enjoyed it. Now if they would come out with a Pumpkin Pie on in November I would be super happy!

If you are looking to cut back on some calories then give ID a try. The flavor is good but don't expect it to be a strong as regular creamer but it gets the job done. Great taste and a perfect addition to your cup of coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment