Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hemis Fares at Kroger


First let me apologize for such a LONG break before posting anything again. 

Back in April thanks to BzzAgent I was able to participate in the Kroger Hemis Fares Campaign! 




As you can see it's a taste of Italy in your home! Who does not love Italian food?!? In my box I received coupons, a bag of pasta and some post cards with recipes on them. Along with a booklet with more information on Hemis Fares. Great tasting pasta, for a great price that can be found at your local Kroger! Now that's a bargain in my book hands down.


With the long spiral pasta I got I went ahead and made SPAGHETTI!!! Chipotle spaghetti is what I made to be exact. The noodles cooked beautifully, and they are hollow in the middle so sauce was able to get all over the pasta. 

Later in the month I went out and bought another bag of pasta, this time rigatoni pasta to use for my Spinach Chipotle pasta. Once again the pasta cooked beautifully full of flavor and looked beautiful! The rigatoni was a lot bigger than what I am used to using but it got the job done and everyone loved the dish. 

I was pretty happy with the Hemis Fares brand and with this campaign. Anything that involves food makes me happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment